King Tut in Trafford center.

Went to the Trafford Centre on Sunday and fancied this, unfortunately we were really pressed for time and didn't get chance to. Do you know how long it is there for?

Yes,it has been extended until March 26th.I would go mid-week if you can because they say it gets very busy at the weekend.If you go onto the Museum of Museums web site you can get all the info.The bus from Piccadilly drops you off outside and it is about a 25-30 min.ride.

Are these artefacts all fakes?? I remember going to something at the Dome in Doncaster only to be disappointed at how crude the copies were.

It does claim "The spectacular reconstruction of the Pharaoh’s tomb and treasures"

Yes these are all replicas. The last time the real stuff was exhibited in this country was about 3 or 4 years ago at the O2 in London, and before that in the early 70s.

Are these artefacts all fakes?? I remember going to something at the Dome in Doncaster only to be disappointed at how crude the copies were.

I went to one at ther O2 dome in London that was crap, basically a huge rip-off, people were realy unhappy as they left.

Archived