Healthy Food Ideas..

I'm trying to eat a little better in the daytime to lose a few pounds, the last time I tried this I gave up after a short while because healthy food is a little bit bland, i've tried a few different things this week that have been ok but could do with some more ideas.

Getting ideas from books/magazines is useless as they assume we all spend our time at home and have ages to spend preparing stuff, I need ideas for things that I can eat at work and dont have to prat around to much to prepare.

I'm trying to eat a little better in the daytime to lose a few pounds, the last time I tried this I gave up after a short while because healthy food is a little bit bland, i've tried a few different things this week that have been ok but could do with some more ideas.

Getting ideas from books/magazines is useless as they assume we all spend our time at home and have ages to spend preparing stuff, I need ideas for things that I can eat at work and dont have to prat around to much to prepare.

Ive found HUMUS found in any Supermarket and made out of chickpeas, is delicious,and better than low fat spread on sandwiches

I made a dressing yesterday from Quark, (its fat-free), mixed in a bit of lazy garlic, a dash of tomato ketchup, a dash of hendersons relish, and a dash of bbq sauce. Mixed it all up, and it was delicious!

I did a huge bowl of salad, topped with dry-fried chopped-up chicken breasts and bacon, and then put a generous dollop of the dressing on top. It was lovely!

Going to try the dressing mixed up with pasta another day. Think I might add chopped peppers, mushrooms, onions etc.

Archived