Wednesday Send Proudlock Bonkers! lol

matt1889

Just read that Adam Proudlock has just been banned from driving for 3yrs for being caught twice over the legal drinking limit. lol

Can i just ask, i know playing for Wednesday is like playing for nuneaton borough! lol

But why does every player after leaving Wednesday seem to go off the rails. Is Hillsborough cursed or is some kind of cult going on????

Originally posted by matt1889

Just read that Adam Proudlock has just been banned from driving for 3yrs for being caught twice over the legal drinking limit. lol

Can i just ask, i know playing for Wednesday is like playing for nuneaton borough! lol

But why does every player after leaving Wednesday seem to go off the rails. Is Hillsborough cursed or is some kind of cult going on????

to be honest proudlocks been going off the rails for a while now i no nigel jemson who played for us in the 90s had a car accident but that was a genuine accident not drink related at all

Originally posted by tomblue26

apart from bein a little mental off the pitch whats proudlock like on it? im a ipswich town fan an he looks pretty average from his record an we got him on loan!!

If Joe Royle can get Proudlock in shape and get his head together,he could prove to be a very usefull acquisition to your squad.If though,as some of the stories ive heard have suggested,that Proudlocks problems are more than just drink/attitude related,he may prove to be a lost cause.I hope not.Nowt worse than wasted talent....:(

Proudlocks really out of shape at the minute due to his hectic lifestyle off the pitch!

I saw Proudlock out drinking every other week when he was at wednesday! Which to be truthful why they got shut, and I dont blame em!

He's been a proven goalscorer in the past but its gonna be quite a task to turn him round!

I think Royle is the man for the job though, he just needs confidence under his belt and im sure he could perform!

Fitness is gonna be vital though and he's only on loan at the minute, i reckon it's gonna take a month at least to get him anywhere looking like he's back in shape!

Archived