HELP, court papers for car accident

Last year may 2010, i had a car crash with another car, i was with swiftcover, the status has been open with unsettled onit, thinkin my insurance was sorting it.

Up to about 3 months ago i then received letters from a debt collection company for a charge of just over £4000 for legal costs, injury costs, hire costs etc :gag: so i contacted my insurance, they told me to ignore it and that the case was getting sorted...

Then received a claim form from Mansfield Court saying as to not responding i still owed the money but now through the courts :gag::gag: phoned my insurance back and emails... Told me not to worry yet again and my insurances solicitors are sorting it as we speak, so i ignored it...

This morning received another letter saying i am now ordered to pay the sum of money.. So rang the number on the letter, the guy on the other end was laughing saying my insurance company aint very good :huh: I DONT CARE I CANT AFFORD THIS KIND OF MONEY... He said the next on the list is baillifters..

Just on hold now to my insurance, 1st person said dont worry send all forms of contact into them.. then got onto the case handler which i have just been told that the reason its gone this far is because its the courts error... When my insurance have sent info over to the them.. Its a technical error and never got logged properly so it looked like they were ignoring them!!! I dont believe it!:roll:

She said baillifters will be stopped today and may take another 3 weeks to move forward... What if this happens again? Im goin to get it all?

Archived