RBH Bootcamp is back! (Exercise in Endcliffe Park)

Hi everyone.

Just a quick post to let you know I'm starting up my bootcamp style class in Endcliffe Park again.

I'm a qualified REPs level 3 Personal Trainer and the idea of the class is for anyone and everyone to come down to the park and basically do some exercise in the fresh air. Some people are put off by the whole 'bootcamp' slogan but my sessions are going to be in a fun and encouraging atmosphere where all you can do is your best.

No beasting. No shouting. Just positive encouragement and plenty of 'well done's.

Sessions are £3.50 each and last for 1 hour (please bring correct change if possible!)

The first class will be on 20th February at 10:30am. If you're planning on coming down please try and get there 5 or 10 minutes early so you can ask any questions you may have and sign the health waiver (for my insurance).

Just bring a sweat towel and plenty of water. And don't wear your best exercise clothing.

Ok, that's it. I'll be there come rain or shine. I'll be stood in the middle somewhere and my uniform is Black and Red.

Oh yeah, if it takes off in Endcliffe Park I will definitely consider doing more at different parks around sheffield.

Hope to see you there

Rob

RBH Fitness

http://www.rbhfitness.co.uk

rbhfitness@hotmail.co.uk

07921 238079

• 1 month later...

Archived