Mass immigration 3 million legal since 1997

good comeback i see you time on here is not wasted:roll:
So long as you aren't going to resort to sarcasm! ;)

Kindly explain how we could have full employment if we didn't have mass immigration.

Before you accuse me of anything else like being part of the "machine" or "the man" I think immigration is far too lax and should be tightened up and restricted.

doubt that, many jobs done by immigrants our 'yoof' wouldn't touch.

Mostly those whining have never worked in their life. They even complain at having to get up every two weeks to stand in a line. Mind you they are partial to a bit of night shift. ;)

So long as you aren't going to resort to sarcasm! ;)

Kindly explain how we could have full employment if we didn't have mass immigration.

Before you accuse me of anything else like being part of the "machine" or "the man" I think immigration is far too lax and should be tightened up and restricted.

sorry if i was over the top.

instead of having 3 million out of work, do not allow 3 million to come here from elsewhere. fill the jobs from the out of work people born here.

Mostly those whining have never worked in their life. They even complain at having to get up every two weeks to stand in a line. Mind you they are partial to a bit of night shift. ;)

if thats true, its even more reason to end immigration. then force those born here to work.

Archived