Mass immigration 3 million legal since 1997

sorry if i was over the top.

instead of having 3 million out of work, do not allow 3 million to come here from elsewhere. fill the jobs from the out of work people born here.

Problem is theres a significant amount of people who either don't know how or don't want to work. I don't think shipping 3 mil out will persuade them to work. Also the 3 million you want out are now here legally. Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of all the illegals?

Problem is theres a significant amount of people who either don't know how or don't want to work. I don't think shipping 3 mil out will persuade them to work. Also the 3 million you want out are now here legally. Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of all the illegals?

get rid of all illegals yes. then end immigration of every type. review it say every 5 years. those here now in a legal way stay. but the gates close.

get rid of all illegals yes. then end immigration of every type. review it say every 5 years. those here now in a legal way stay. but the gates close.
Would you like us to pull out of the EU? EU citizens are able to settle quite legally and theres almost nothing you can do to stop them. They are the majority of immigrants as well I think

We can't. So we pull out of the EU.

That would probably affect our exports and economy though. It might make us worse off as a country. What then? How do we prevent that?

other countries in the eu have restrictions, so we can. however if not pull out. the worse off argument is rubbish.

Archived