Mass immigration 3 million legal since 1997

other countries in the eu have restrictions, so we can. however if not pull out. the worse off argument is rubbish.
Why is it? We do a lot of exporting to the EU which is facilitated by the various trade treaties. If you leave the EU you leave those treaties making exporting more expensive.

other countries in the eu have restrictions, so we can. however if not pull out. the worse off argument is rubbish.

erm... I think you'll find that there is free movement for living and working within the EU for EU citizens. Any restrictions "over there" have parity with other countries. Including ours.

It's not often you are right (except when it's the wing! ;) ) but you;ll find you're wrong again!

a) No it isn't

b) You're a total bore who's done this kind of tedious crud dozens of times under dozens of different names.

c) Go away.

How does a yobbish bore with only one aim in life who can't even write his own language and with such appalling racist views makes himself an authority to decide when the Country is full?:loopy::hihi: The guy is not worth wasting time on no matter how important he thinks he is:roll:

We can't. So we pull out of the EU.

That would probably affect our exports and economy though. It might make us worse off as a country. What then? How do we prevent that?

I think that you'll find that our EU Partners are signatories to the

GATT/WTO globalist agreements.

We do not need to be members of the EU to trade with them.

Why was it you wanted all the black and brown people out of the country?

Something to do with you white supremacist views if I remember rightly?

Why is it? We do a lot of exporting to the EU which is facilitated by the various trade treaties. If you leave the EU you leave those treaties making exporting more expensive.
Argument of exporting and the trade treaties are too complicated for those who view life in black and white glasses of racism.;)

Thats true but there are also other trade treaties within the EU designed to facilitate trade between its members. If we left the EU we wouldn't be able to take advantage of those particular perks.

Archived