Interfaith Harmony Week - Indonesia stylee

What? And you think this sort of thing doesn't happen in the UK?

You have never heard of anyone been beaten to death in England? Teenagers do it for 'kicks'.

Every country has its negative side- sometimes it's the goodness of people in general and their wanting to create a better and more tolerant society that can overcome hardships.

Iv never heard of a mob of 1000 strong kicking and beating anyone to death in the UK please enlighten me,Iv never heard of similar numbered mobs burning churches or other places of worship in the UK ,please enlighten me ,maybe if you read the OP you would be able to grab the gist of the thread and put the actions into context.

Iv never heard of a mob of 1000 strong kicking and beating anyone to death in the UK .

As far as I'm aware this is true.

The EDL's thousand strong mobs tend to attack the police or each other.

I'm guessing its just a matter of time.

Your murderers tend to be in smaller groups or single nutters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

I seem to recall something about two EDL members beating up, robbing and murdering a disabled bloke. Must dig it out.

Of course the right wing sorts love Jews. But they were members of some other group, not the EDL.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/press_releases/124_10/

or maybe not.

http://1millionunited.org/blogs/blog/2010/06/10/edl-two-face-charges-of-soliciting-murder/

Two neo-Nazi member of the extremist English Defence League have appeared in court accused of soliciting the hate killings of Jews.

Does anybody really care?

As somebody said on another thread: "It's about Somalis in Somalia doing things to other

Somalis ...Does anybody really care?

The answer is probably 'No'.

The Somalis in Sheffield don't give a twopenny ***** about their own people. (As evidenced by the vast amounts of money they have poured into the Aid pot.) - Must've been at least 4 and 6 pence last week.)

If they don't give a damn, why should anybody else?

Why should anybody else give a damn?

How misguided you are. It isn't possible for people to be beaten to death via their computer or have their places of worhip attacked in the online environment. It's funny that you picked up on the churches being attacked, but what about the three Muslims that were beaten to death because of their faith, on the opening day of Interfaith Harmony Week. Irony aside, the loss of life is far more serious. Is it a picture of harmony where people are beaten to death for their faith?

It isn't possible for people to be beaten to death via their computer (If said persons are male) but is it permissible to beat a woman to death because she has used her computer to communicate with depraved persons in the western world?

I'm waiting for a reply, MJScuba.

A specific reply.

Please answer the question (on this thread!)

Yeah, you're right upinwath, a scrap between two sets of protesters that resulted in a few arrests is absolutely equivalent to an angry mob mutilating a corpse whilst shouting 'god is great', that's a totally reasonable comparison :rolleyes:

Not to mention all the other EDL riots including the one where a large gang got a copper on the floor and kicked the merry crap out of him.

Of course that's just a patriot attacking an evil muzzie lover so it's ok.

How about your lot of murdering idiots kicking the disabled bloke to death and trying to have people murdered for being Jewish; acceptable or not?

I see you avoided the links I posted so I'll ask directly.

As far as I'm aware this is true.

The EDL's thousand strong mobs tend to attack the police or each other.

I'm guessing its just a matter of time.

Your murderers tend to be in smaller groups or single nutters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

I seem to recall something about two EDL members beating up, robbing and murdering a disabled bloke. Must dig it out.

Of course the right wing sorts love Jews. But they were members of some other group, not the EDL.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/press_releases/124_10/

or maybe not.

http://1millionunited.org/blogs/blog/2010/06/10/edl-two-face-charges-of-soliciting-murder/

Thank you now if and when ,which I very much doubt,I think if you had 1000 edl members together at one time that would probably be the sum total for all the UK,I will address that situation.By the way this is Britain up to just ,apart from a few idiots the British populace tend to behave in a civilized dignified manner and they dont tend to riot,we leave that to the backward uncivilised religious fanatic types,sadly we are seeing some of that over here as evident in Luton.

It isn't possible for people to be beaten to death via their computer (If said persons are male) but is it permissible to beat a woman to death because she has used her computer to communicate with depraved persons in the western world?

I'm waiting for a reply, MJScuba.

A specific reply.

Please answer the question (on this thread!)

Sorry Rupert you've lost me, that's the first reply you've posted to any of my posts on this thread, and the sentance seems to be a statement more than a question?

My bold - have you been posting under another username or something Rupert? Radar perhaps?

Not the sort of thing you'd normally put when posting your first reply to another users post? :suspect:

Thank you now if and when ,which I very much doubt,I think if you had 1000 edl members together at one time that would probably be the sum total for all the UK,I will address that situation.By the way this is Britain up to just ,apart from a few idiots the British populace tend to behave in a civilized dignified manner and they dont tend to riot,we leave that to the backward uncivilised religious fanatic types,sadly we are seeing some of that over here as evident in Luton.

I agree -

Did you click on the link?

The reporter suggested there were 700 idiots.

Archived