Interfaith Harmony Week - Indonesia stylee

Your murderers tend to be in smaller groups or single nutters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

Ah yes, that old tactic beloved of those who insist that terrorists don't represent all Muslims yet apparently one white nutter does represent all white people.

Incidentally David Copeland will probably never be released which is a lot different to spending 6 months in prison.

And also incidentally, the people that David Copeland actually killed were mostly gay and all the people he killed were murdered because they were in a place where gay people congregated. Can you explain how his treatment of them was any worse than Muslim countries where they are persecuted, beaten, murdered, mutilated and beheaded? If he hadn't also targeted ethnic minorities I imagine he would be somewhat of a hero amongst extremist Muslims who would at least sympathise entirely with his aim of killing homosexuals.

As far as the incident in Indonesia, yes Ahmadi's are peaceful, generally try to integrate and can live in peaceful tolerant harmony with other religions in the countries they live in. The Ahmadi community in Sheffield in particular have done a lot to promote harmony, diversity etc.

Of course the more militant Muslims want to shut them up, you couldn't possibly live in a tolerant peaceful society with kuffar could you?

The EDL aren't out to kill anyone. The guns and knives are simply fashion accessories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxmCRkomrdc&feature=related

But I secretly like the EDL. The guardians of all things English that are so stupid they use a mucky foreign language on their logo.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2ZXSsLYde8U/TNyaC6o_VCI/AAAAAAAADvs/tRrHEl7pog0/s320/EDL%2Blogo.jpg

What pathetic morons.

Ah yes, that old tactic beloved of those who insist that terrorists don't represent all Muslims yet apparently one white nutter does represent all white people.

Where did I say that. I'm also white but I have a working brain so I don't support the Nazi EDL/BNP.

I do maintain the violent (Most) members of the EDL represent the vast majority of EDL members as they chose to be part of that idiot rabble and choose to go on violent riots.

Perhaps some of their wives/girlfriends that were beaten up until they joined the idiot Nazis or joined to save being beaten up can be excepted from my statement.

Where did I say that. I'm also white but I have a working brain so I don't support the Nazi EDL/BNP.

I do maintain the violent (Most) members of the EDL represent the vast majority of EDL members as they chose to be part of that idiot rabble and choose to go on violent riots.

Perhaps some of their wives/girlfriends that were beaten up until they joined the idiot Nazis or joined to save being beaten up can be excepted from my statement.

You weren't talking about the EDL you were talking about David Copeland and your 'your murderers' phrase was very ambigous as the EDL didn't even exist when David Copeland was bombing so it doesn't really make sense to describe him as one of them.

Not to mention all the other EDL riots including the one where a large gang got a copper on the floor and kicked the merry crap out of him.

Of course that's just a patriot attacking an evil muzzie lover so it's ok.

How about your lot of murdering idiots kicking the disabled bloke to death and trying to have people murdered for being Jewish; acceptable or not?

Unacceptable, but on a totally different scale to what has happened in Indonesia.

I just found the way you attempted to excuse the horrific religiously inspired violence rather distasteful to be honest.

I agree -

Did you click on the link?

The reporter suggested there were 700 idiots.

Yep probably the sum total of those nasty EDL terrorists,and your harping on about these mugs being a danger to society your very confused my friend ,either that or very paranoid ,theres quite a difference numerically between 700 EDl people and the number of potential muslim terrorists worldwide ...get a grip ,you're in Indonesia your not suddenly to to get a knock on the door from a nasty EDL member ..blimey I bet most of them havent got enough bus fare to get down town never mind funds to organise terrorist cells.

700 !! Iv seen ten times as many skins at football matches in the old days and they have been kept in order by about 50 coppers

You weren't talking about the EDL you were talking about David Copeland and your 'your murderers' phrase was very ambigous as the EDL didn't even exist when David Copeland was bombing so it doesn't really make sense to describe him as one of them.

The thing I really love about the EDL is how thick they are.

Thanks for the question. It's a lot like a chess player knocking his king over after a couple of moves.

EDL/BNP e know the BNP waqs formed by ex NF members.

violence

There are so many more.

shagging children - I know you'll argue he didn't actually shag them but they had to be abused for the EDL pervert's entertainment.

terrorism.

We'll start with "Norway" and move on to the idiot EDL linking themselves to convicted terrorists.

No shock considering they have more than a few members convicted of terrorist offences.

Explosives

The BNP have them as well.

Firearms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3PValPyz98

http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2011/04/bnp-kirklees-candidate-poses-with-gun.html

wife beating - Sorry, my error - Drug dealing, wife beating, copper assaulting idiot.

covering faces in public - see violence.

mindless morons - I love this one - Thanks for the chance to link it again.

Archived