What do you spend your weekly money on?

Whether you are a high flying business tycoon or unemployed and claiming benefits, what does your money go on in a week?

After you have paid your basic outgoings what do you do with what is left? Save or invest it, spend it on a hobby, go out, buy booze, give it to charity, go shopping........Come on forumers, lets hear what you do with your dosh each week! :)

Whether you are a high flying business tycoon or unemployed and claiming benefits, what does your money go on in a week?

After you have paid your basic outgoings what do you do with what is left? Save or invest it, spend it on a hobby, go out, buy booze, give it to charity, go shopping........Come on forumers, lets hear what you do with your dosh each week! :)

the kids!!

horse riding, tuition, ski lessons, gymnastcis, karate, dance , music lessons, youth club, guides (I do have a few of 'em !!)

and HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!

Usually something I dont want, savings, fixing a car, buying a kitchen. Next time I am not involved in some money pit project like my current complete home renovation then its a 5 star holiday for me. For now though just stuff I kinda want/need but wish I didnt want/need

Yeah - just remembered paying for "grouting" recently.. which equals "rendering" in excitment terms of spending £xxx

Archived