What do you spend your weekly money on?

So your a syndicate, which is fine as you dont seem offensive etc. I wonder as with Mr Benn what the point is though?

I genuinely don't know what you are talking about with regards to syndicates and Mr Benn.

I found your post about buying stuff that you don't really want quite amusing because I tend to do it far too often.

I genuinely don't know what you are talking about with regards to syndicates and Mr Benn.

I found your post about buying stuff that you don't really want quite amusing because I tend to do it far too often.

Mr Benn was a chain of users who all logged in under one name. He went from like 0 to like 30,000 posts in about three months. (figures not exact). You entertain me also and I hope your not some time wasting goon like he and his cronies were like, trolls and goons bother me. Perhaps you just like the forum eh?:hihi:

Mr Benn was a chain of users who all logged in under one name. He went from like 0 to like 30,000 posts in about three months. (figures not exact). You entertain me also and I hope your not some time wasting goon like he and his cronies were like, trolls and goons bother me. Perhaps you just like the forum eh?:hihi:

Thanks for the explanation, I am just little old me on my tod having a bit of banter with my Sheffield muckers.:)

Mr Benn was multiple people?

Archived