What do you spend your weekly money on?

I dont understand what you are challenging unless you dont understand some of the words I wrote? I have stated in another post he is ' in keeping' however my assertion of his post rate is the fact he joined january 2011. Its now early February so he has accumulated 500 posts in a month. Either incredibly dedicated or a syndicate I'd say? Maybe I am wrong and he is enjoying our company. In fact I hope I am

sorry ..no need to suggest I cannot read , was a genuine question as I thought I had seen seen posts from Manostrad months ago - so how can he just have joined? and I don't know what it means to be a syndicate?

A syndicate is multiple people who log in under one id and post - Mr Benn was the original and there have been several others since. manofstrad is new, he may have had a similiar incarnation but what cannot speak cannot lie and he is a month old. And having chatted with several users suspected of being the latest syndicate poster though I guess time will tell.....

A syndicate is multiple people who log in under one id and post - Mr Benn was the original and there have been several others since. manofstrad is new, he may have had a similiar incarnation but what cannot speak cannot lie and he is a month old. And having chatted with several users suspected of being the latest syndicate poster though I guess time will tell.....

What is the objective of these syndicates???? Do they share everything, even their weeks money?

Thank you for the explanation - have loooked on public profile of manostrad and can see now that he has has 500 posts in a month - so 125 in a week 15 ish a day..... I can "do that too" soooooooooooo can I say for the record NOW that I am not a syndicate (just someone who had discoverd the delights of the forum!).

Archived