Parcelforce rotherham direct number?

Hi

I need to urgently speak to them in the morning and from past experienve the 08 number is a waste of time!

Im praying someone knows of a 01709 number which will put me straight through to a human being at the rotherham depot!! I know the old number was 01709 780 702 which is now a dead line.

Please i hope someone knows it. Please :(

A lot of companies are now catching on to the fact that people will dial the local office landline directly instead of using the call centre; and, thus, will refuse point blank to deal with you and tell you to ring the 08 number for service.

I don't know if ParcelForce is one such, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

There isn't a number any more. I know this because I import a massive amount of goods and have to regularly call Parcelforce. They got rid of the local number about six months ago and the 01709 number no longer works.

You have to call the 0844 number, which is a local call cost. If you've got a parcel with them, there really is very little you can do - it's not like you're going to make a lot of calls to them. 0844 209 6164

Archived