Mubarak steps down, and hands power to army.

waste of time egypt is now an istan. within 5 years they will attack israel and then we are all at war.

It could happen but a lot will depend on how the army handle the situation in the next year. They are in charge now. Historically military regimes are not democratic ones and generals dont make good poliiticians but in the present circumstances it's the best that could happen for the moment considering that the army is popular with Egyptians.

The honeymoon might not last long though if discontent with the slow pace of reforms happens and the military has to show it's teeth in response.

For the sake of the Egyptians and the rest of the middle east I hope that there wont be a war with Israel in years to come.

No one will come out a wiinner in that one.

It could happen but a lot will depend on how the army handle the situation in the next year. They are in charge now. Historically military regimes are not democratic ones and generals dont make good poliiticians but in the present circumstances it's the best that could happen for the moment considering that the army is popular with Egyptians.

The honeymoon might not last long though if discontent with the slow pace of reforms happens and the military has to show it's teeth in response.

For the sake of the Egyptians and the rest of the middle east I hope that there wont be a war with Israel in years to come.

No one will come out a wiinner in that one.

its just iran all over again. however i want to be wrong. but i doubt i am.

Let's see what happens. There's an awful lot of negative views on here compared to the positive views. I see the people demonstrating against a tyrant and that tyrant being removed from power as very positive.

The future is uncertain, but the Egyptians have learnt that they don't have to put up with tyranny if they don't want it. That has to be a good thing surely?

waste of time egypt is now an istan. within 5 years they will attack israel and then we are all at war.

The "stan" part means land. You know, like England.

You lot really are a bunch of miserable buggers. Moaning about how most middle eastern countries don't have democracy and then when the people actually do something about it, it's still not good enough for you.

The people of Egypt have achieved something beautiful today. Something that for them, was inconceivable a mere three weeks ago. People power!!

:headbang:GO EGYPT, GO!!!:headbang:

:partyhat::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The "stan" part means land. You know, like England.

You lot really are a bunch of miserable buggers. Moaning about how most middle eastern countries don't have democracy and then when the people actually do something about it, it's still not good enough for you.

The people of Egypt have achieved something beautiful today. Something that for them, was inconcievable a mere three weeks ago. People power!!

:headbang:GO EGYPT, GO!!!:headbang:

:partyhat::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ok whats going to happen now

mass unemployment

mass food riot

nutters take over

attack israel

Archived