One meal for the rest of your life

Yep - nice to see that we agree where good grub is concerned! What I'd really like is my mum's meat & potato pie (she made pies to die for - like Ma Butler's "cow pie") but I'd settle for any decent home-made pie. Mmmmm.... I'm getting hungry...

you really cant beat homemade meat and tatty pie,i could eat it til it come out of top of my head..great with hendersons..yummy yummy:hihi:

Roast beef, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, roasted honey parsnips, sprouts and cabbage with lashings of gravy.....Oh and not forgetting the mint sauce (I know its not lamb but I do like it on my Sunday lunches) to drink I'd be happy with a glass of vimto :)

Roast beef, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, roasted honey parsnips, sprouts and cabbage with lashings of gravy.....Oh and not forgetting the mint sauce (I know its not lamb but I do like it on my Sunday lunches) to drink I'd be happy with a glass of vimto :)

Loving this WW but it would have to be Vodka and Vimto.

I never knew they made that stuff anymore, makes my teeth go black.

Archived