Becoming famous

if you become famous i mean, mega star cant go anywhere without been hassled, would you change? i mean iam a easy going boss and i alway have a laugh with my staff, i even text them jokes go around to there houses the reason beening i dont see why people who get famous change... thoughts please

if you become famous i mean, mega star cant go anywhere without been hassled, would you change? i mean iam a easy going boss and i alway have a laugh with my staff, i even text them jokes go around to there houses the reason beening i dont see why people who get famous change... thoughts please

It will definitely change you, I would think, becoming famous. Having people stare,and ask for your autograph all the time is bound to wear you down in the end.

Please don't post threads in Sheffield Discussions unless they're Sheffield related. Navigate through to the relevant section and start them there instead so you create less work for the moderating team.

Moving this thread to General Discussions.

Archived