The law and flouride added to our water

Doesn't lime occur naturally in our water supply anyway, we live on an island full of the stuff, and thus we are named limeys.

Absolutely nothing to do with why we are called limeys, that was due to the Navy adding lime juice (vitamic C) to sailors diets to avoid scurvy.

• 3 weeks later...

How would ingesting a toxic chemical be benificial for you ?

Don't forget water is used for drinking by babies and toddlers who dont even have teeth

How on earth would poison in thier water be helpful ?

Flouride is addedd to toothpaste

If you Realy wana look after ur teeth brush them simple as that

Floride is te 2nd most deadly chemical to humans , after aresenic

I bought a water distiller for this reason. Once I had seen the residues left in the bottom after distillation, I would never drink tap water uninstalled again. Smells like nothing on earth!

The distilled water tastes wonderful and the distillation kills bacteria removes fluoride and other pollutants pesticides, hormone traces and anti biotic etc.

I bought a water distiller for this reason. Once I had seen the residues left in the bottom after distillation, I would never drink tap water uninstalled again. Smells like nothing on earth!

The distilled water tastes wonderful and the distillation kills bacteria removes fluoride and other pollutants pesticides, hormone traces and anti biotic etc.

i have been meaning to get a distiller for years,after reading this motivation strong again

have been drinking Woolworth's home-brand botted water,supposedly from local spring but i don't trust anything i buy from them

do you think fluoride is part of the process of dumning us down?

http://ebookcashstreams.com/HotNewsBlog/2010/10/pharmacological-method-of-making-people-love-their-servitude/

Fluoride addedd to our water , could the public *do anything about it ?

Why would they want to?

( flouride is the second most poisniois substance to Humans only 2nd to arsenic )

This is woefully false. Flourine, the element, is deadly poisonous. Flouride, the compound, is utterly harmless in the quantities being considered; for the same reason that table salt is harmless (and indeed beneficial) despite both sodium and chlorine being lethal to ingest. The properties of a compound bear no relation whatsoever to the properties of the elements which form it.

Why would they want to?

This is woefully false. Flourine, the element, is deadly poisonous. Flouride, the compound, is utterly harmless in the quantities being considered; for the same reason that table salt is harmless (and indeed beneficial) despite both sodium and chlorine being lethal to ingest. The properties of a compound bear no relation whatsoever to the properties of the elements which form it.

just to pee on your bonfire fluoride isn't a compound its an ion. You wouldn't want to drink HF for instance

from good old wiki:

Fluoridation does not affect the appearance, taste, or smell of drinking water.[1] It is normally accomplished by adding one of three compounds to the water: sodium fluoride, fluorosilicic acid, or sodium fluorosilicate.

* Sodium fluoride (NaF) was the first compound used and is the reference standard.[31] It is a white, odorless powder or crystal; the crystalline form is preferred if manual handling is used, as it minimizes dust.[32] It is more expensive than the other compounds, but is easily handled and is usually used by smaller utility companies.[33]

* Fluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) is an inexpensive liquid by-product of phosphate fertilizer manufacture.[31] It comes in varying strengths, typically 23–25%; because it contains so much water, shipping can be expensive.[32] It is also known as hexafluorosilicic, hexafluosilicic, hydrofluosilicic, and silicofluoric acid.[31]

* Sodium fluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) is a powder or very fine crystal that is easier to ship than fluorosilicic acid. It is also known as sodium silicofluoride.[32]

Archived