The law and flouride added to our water

just to pee on your bonfire fluoride isn't a compound its an ion.

True, true. In this case, given that people don't even seem to be aware of the difference between an element and a compound, I didn't want to complicate matters. It would be more accurate to say that the flouride-containing compound is harmless in the quantities being added.

i have been meaning to get a distiller for years,after reading this motivation strong again

have been drinking Woolworth's home-brand botted water,supposedly from local spring but i don't trust anything i buy from them

do you think fluoride is part of the process of dumning us down?

http://ebookcashstreams.com/HotNewsBlog/2010/10/pharmacological-method-of-making-people-love-their-servitude/

All I know is that the Nazis added it to the drinking water in the death camps during world war two. It apparently makes people subservient. To be honest I can't see of any situation where the Nazis would have added it to water for any reason other than to harm. Not unless someone would believe that they were concerned about their victims oral hygiene!

My advice is to get one as soon as you can, I wouldn’t part with mine for anything. The distilled water acts like a solvent in your body enabling every cell to shed toxins and pollutants. Something to do with osmosis, and the difference in concentrations of solids in distilled water and the water in bodily tissues.

It's nice to feel genuinely refreshed after you drink a glass or two. It also has a positive effect on the flora of the gut. The chlorine in tap water can kill friendly bacteria in the digestive tract, and encourage fugal yeast growth which can lead to allergies and "leaky gut" disorder.

I have also read somewhere about the effect flouride has been reported to have on thyroid function, but I can't provide a source of verification I'm affraid.

True, true. In this case, given that people don't even seem to be aware of the difference between an element and a compound, I didn't want to complicate matters. It would be more accurate to say that the flouride-containing compound is harmless in the quantities being added.

Harmless ? But yet effective enough to reduce tooth decay?

We have flouride addedd to our tooth paste ! There is even a warning on packets not too ingest the product !

But now we think it's ok to feed babies and toddlers poison water ?

I have also read somewhere about the effect flouride has been reported to have on thyroid function, but I can't provide a source of verification I'm affraid.

That's iodide - iodine is a related but wholly different element.

A campaign to introduce iodide compounds to the water in Cleveland took ten years, as it met exactly this sort of resistance from people who would prefer sickness to change. "Iodine is a dangerous chemical" and all that sort of rubbish.

It's been in the water for the last eighty years, and the only effect of any kind that it's had is the one for which it was introduced; it wiped out the incidence of goitre in the area to zero.

by Heidi Stevenson

5 September 2010

In this age of repression on genuine scientific research, we need to take note that scientists free to do open and honest research, and report on it, have often taken stands that dispute their agencies' officials stances. Nowhere has that been more true than in the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on the issue of fluoride. Rank and file EPA scientists have strongly opposed water fluoridation.

EPA scientists protected by the National Treasury Employees Union were approached by an employee in 1985. His concern was that he was:

...being forced to write into the regulation a statement to the effect that EPA thought it was alright for children to have "funky" teeth. It was OK, EPA said, because it considered that condition to be only a cosmetic effect, not an adverse health effect. The reason for this EPA position was that it was under political pressure to set its health-based standard for fluoride at 4 mg/liter. At that level, EPA knew that a significant number of children develop moderate to severe dental fluorosis, but since it had deemed the effect as only cosmetic, EPA didn't have to set its health-based standard at a lower level to prevent it.(1)

A statement issued by EPA scientists stated that they tried to "settle this ethics issue quietly, within the family, but EPA was unable or unwilling to resist external political pressure." Therefore, they went public with it and filed an amicus curiae brief supporting a public interest group's suit against the EPA. In their statement, from which the above quote was extracted, the scientists avered that their opposition to fluoridation only grew stronger after that incident.

That's iodide - iodine is a related but wholly different element.

A campaign to introduce iodide compounds to the water in Cleveland took ten years, as it met exactly this sort of resistance from people who would prefer sickness to change. "Iodine is a dangerous chemical" and all that sort of rubbish.

It's been in the water for the last eighty years, and the only effect of any kind that it's had is the one for which it was introduced; it wiped out the incidence of goitre in the area to zero.

Have you any thoughts on the explosion of behavioural and educational problems children in particular are showing?

Studies Showing Fluoride Lowers Intelligence

That article goes on to document research by Phyllis Mullenix, PhD, who had established the Department of Toxicology at the Forsyth Dental Research Institute. She was also involved with a research program at Harvard's Department of Neuropathology and Psychiatry. That research documented significant neurotoxic effects of fluoride.

Dr. Mullenix described going to a conference of the National Institute of Dental Research, a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), to present her findings and realizing, on walking in, that she was in hostile territory. The entry areas were filled with propaganda declaring "The Miracle of Fluoride". Of her experience at that conference, she stated:

The fluoride pattern of behavioral problems matches up with the same results of administering radiation and chemotherapy [to cancer patients]. All of these really nasty treatments that are used clinically in cancer therapy are well known to cause I.Q. deficits in children. That's one of the best studied effects they know of. The behavioral pattern that results from the use of fluoride matches that produced by cancer treatment that causes a reduction in intelligence.(2)

Have you any thoughts on the explosion of behavioural and educational problems children in particular are showing?

Insofar as it's relevant to iodide in the water supply, no I don't, because there is no relevance. Iodide is found perfectly naturally in the water supply in most areas, and has been since before the human race existed. If it were not, we would all suffer from goitre.

Archived