Pre loved website what have you bought, or got for free

i love the pre loved website,i got a great staffy dog for free last year.also bought 1 or 2 lovely items for the house.whats your experience of this website and what have you bought or managed to get for free.you can also advertise for free on there,well i pay £5 for the year that way you can respond to the ads.i think its great..:)

I bought a baby's shawl off there for a friend's baby. It had been hand knitted and was absolutely beautiful and it only cost a fiver. You can't buy anything in the shops like it these days. It is absolutely gorgeous and my friend said she intends keeping it to give to her daughter when she grows up and has a baby of her own.

it is a great place for bargains i agree much cheaper than the shops,and you get to talk to some nice people on the message service,a lady phoned me up the other night as i replied to one of her ads,im going to barnsley sunday morning to pick a nice light fitting up, only a tenner,it also gets u out of the house for a while.

I bought a brand new motor mover for my caravan....£1600 cheapest i'd seen it anywhere, i paid the chap £500 for it

thats good then,you got a good bargain.some people dont want to make a huge profit on their item they are selling,a vast majority just want a fair price without being greedy.;)

Archived