Budget Wedding- help!

Hi I recently attended a wedding reception at The Edge and it was fab. The Edge is owned by University of Sheffield and the building is nice and new. The room was nicely decorated, with a huge bar and dance floor. We had a buffet but I think they do sit-down meals as well. Highly recommended!

Im making a lot of things myself. I got 100 blank place cards from ebay for £2, then i bought 100 pink organza ribbon roses (from China) for £1.60.

I bought a little cheap glue gun and have stuck flowers on and written names in gold pen. I think they look lovely :)

I've even made my own wedding ring cushion.

Theres a fault on my phone line today so my internet is down (using my mobile now) but I'll se if i can get some pics up soon x

Deffo- my mate just told me her mum requested a clean, de-stickers cab for her wedding reception, and they provided one (a few yrs ago), for not much more than normal! Hehe...

The little things I will def do myself like you have, makes it more personal too x

Hi

Im also getting married on a budget.

Olivers on the lanes at meadowhall always have a sale rail for bridesmaid dresses - Ive just got a bridesmaid dress for £32.00 instead of £60.00 from there.

Wedding Invitations - got mine from m&s £3.50 for pack of 6 - if you are only having a few people invited after the wedding its not a bad price.

Evening Invitations - £1.29 pack of 20 sheet invitations and envelopes from card factory

If i think of anything else I will let you know.

Archived