Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

Me and a couple of members of my family have just joined slimming world. http://www.slimmingworld.com.

Its is really good and really easy to do and you can eat LOADS!!!

My uncle lost 9 and a half pound in the first week and 4lb this week so nearly a stone in 2 weeks!!

Ive lost 5 and a half pound in two weeks (but I like a drink!).

How long have you got before your holiday?

We have all bought a 12 week countdown, so you pay upfront and get 12 weeks for the price of 10.

Im aiming for 2 stone off in these 12 weeks and it is very achievable!!!

Good luck in whatever you do! :)

Hey destiny, which area of Sheffield are you in? I go running around Rother Valley and have just joined Weight Watchers, it's really working for me this time. I tried Slimming World and just couldn't get on with it, it made me really greedy because there are foods you can have unlimited amounts of. With Weight Watchers you have a certain amount yet never feel like you are depriving yourself.

I'm at Halfway, if you fancy coming along to the class with me on a Tues or coming running with me giv us a shout :D x

stop eating pies and cakes and go for a run.

hiya thanx for being helpfull mate, im not friggin 20 stone i dont sit on my arse and eat the point to this post was to find a buddy to go running with!!!!

or if any one could have given me any HELPFUL infomation to help me loose abit of weight

If you want fast results, come to one of the classes I run. One member lost 5cm on her waistline inside 2 weeks, and that was training once a week.

The classes are £4 and you will be training with like minded people all with the same goals, the majority of class members are female (95% female/5% male) and in many cases the only attendees are female.

Classes are

Monday - High Green - Paces

Tuesday - Hunters Bar - St Williams Church, Hunters Bar

Wednesday - Deepcar - St Johns Church, St Johns Rd

Thursday - Stannington. - Jack and Jills

I do Personal Training at home, check the website and see if it suits you.

I would recommend the circuit classes that getting_fit offers. They are a great way of shedding unwanted weight, whilst toning up and increasing general fitness.

I lost about half a stone attending the classes.

stop eating pies and cakes and go for a run.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: you know what this place is like with people that have nothing better to do than jump on threads and put pointless rubbish. It's a shame they don't have anything better to do :hihi::hihi:

How about we go running nikki and learn how to eat pies at the same time :D xx

I would recommend the circuit classes that getting_fit offers. They are a great way of shedding unwanted weight, whilst toning up and increasing general fitness.

I lost about half a stone attending the classes.

Hey, thanks mate :D thats really good.

You should come back to Hunters Bar, the class is really friendly and you yourself were chirpy. If you want to come back, your always welcome

any one got any idea of how much these cost as i go on holiday soon and could do with losing weight to look good in the bikini!!

Put on weight and I guarantee you will still look amazing and have male attention.

I could be wrong, but I have no proof I am wrong.

Archived