Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

• 1 month later...

I am wondering if there is anyone who is working towards becoming a personal trainer/coach and would like to use someone as a project for their portfolio.

I live in Sheffield, I'm female, 30yrs old and unfit, I am not overweight but do wish to tone up and drop a dress size, however my motivation for getting myself fit is zilch.

I am enthusiastic in all areas of my life and can push myself, it's just the initial push I need. I would like to learn to control my mind by making myself work out regulalry.

I have been considering the boot camps but thought I might as well ask on here first. So, if you are looking for someone to train for a project, experience or part of study etc...please get in touch with me.

No snide comments needed on this thread thanks.

Mods: perhaps this thread would be better placed in the sports section.

I am wondering if there is anyone who is working towards becoming a personal trainer/coach and would like to use someone as a project for their portfolio.

I live in Sheffield, I'm female, 30yrs old and unfit, I am not overweight but do wish to tone up and drop a dress size, however my motivation for getting myself fit is zilch.

I am enthusiastic in all areas of my life and can push myself, it's just the initial push I need. I would like to learn to control my mind by making myself work out regulalry.

I have been considering the boot camps but thought I might as well ask on here first. So, if you are looking for someone to train for a project, experience or part of study etc...please get in touch with me.

No snide comments needed on this thread thanks.

Mods: perhaps this thread would be better placed in the sports section.

<removed> - I got excited then reading that title!! :) I could really do with this myself...gone from very fit to very out of shape in only a couple of years...good luck, hope you find someone.. (Def going to go for a run today now)

Archived