Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

Sorry love, not vastly overweight, dont need PT, have enough motivation of my own.

Has it crossed your mind that PT's do what they do for a living, and should therefore be paid for it, not tapped up by somebody trying to get something on the cheap?

Thought not.

I actually took it that the OP was looking for someone that needed to build a portfolio in order to make their business a success rather than going to a large corporation that happen to run a gym. They have already said that they will be otherwise looking at an existing class. If I were just starting out as a personal trainer i would jump at the opportunity to start building my portfolio while I finished training.

Have a go at the classes ran around the city, they are pay as you train and cost as little as £15 PER MONTH. This will save you a fortune in comparison to Personal Trainer fees, which can be £30 a session upwards

Monday - High Green

Wednesday - Gleadless

Stannington - Thursday

Hi iam working through my courses to be a personal trainer i only have one to go now but i've just bought a house so i'm waiting till probably october to do the last one. My plan is to use my garage as my studio. If you are still wanting someone to train you just let me know.

• 1 month later...

looking for a personal trainer to do me a programme on a 6-8 weekly basis. I need diet/nutrition advice and a good programme for when i am in the gym. I know what my goal is and i am determined to reach it, i just need help.

Can anyone reccomend a trainer? Also i am currently a member at hillsborough gym.

I want to be a success story!!

Hi we can help. We've been in the industry for over 20 years so we've pretty much seen it, done it & got the t shirt! All our clients have bespoke training programmes. We have our own private gym at Hunters Bar. We offer free, no obligation consultations. You can check us out on our website http://www.getphysical.co.uk. There are several testimonials on there, along with articles on diet, training etc. and our contact details.

• 3 weeks later...

i am looking for a personal trainer to help me get fit for the half marathon next year. I don't drive so would need to be able to come to me (im in Hillsborough) and preferably not massively expensive as im on a tight budget. If there is anyone who would be able to help me then please get in touch with me using the PM function :)

Thanks

Archived