Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

Why not join a gym and get a personal trainer there?

Good idea, not. The gym bores the hell out of me, and my Esporta is not the kind of place you go to get fit - only to pose (IMO) I will pose there once I am fit lol, but for now: I need someone to train with, someone to give me the inspiration and encourgement by working with them.

Check up on me online? lol

Thanks for your msg, however, I don't want to do it on my own as I will get bored of being on my own doing it...:huh: I'll pm you.

Check the link, if you are wanting results

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3529207#post3529207

To be honest, from what I saw using a gym to get fit/tone up is about as much use a car without an engine.

If you are following an excersise programme, you need to be losing the pounds round your waistline, not just the pounds in your bank account

I'm gonna take up lindy hop with a friend as part of a get fit and have fun scheme - your most welcome to come along with us so long as you promise not to laugh too much at my lack of grace :P

If this doesn't get you fit nothing will ;)

lol

Thanks I may come along just to watch you (only if you wear a tutu though) but am talking about jogging/tennis or somethng similar really as this is what I want to do.

lol

Thanks I may come along just to watch you (only if you wear a tutu though) but am talking about jogging/tennis or somethng similar really as this is what I want to do.

Wahhhhh my secret tutu shame exposed!!!

The only other thing I can offer is I need someone to motivate me into cycling practice as I've foolishly said I'll do a Kent to Paris charity cycle ride having never cycled more than a few miles in my life - eeeek!

• 3 months later...

Various kinds of workout are available (Circuit, Stomach Abs, Martial Arts, LBT for example) and the workouts take place in your time, and at your place (ie home or work).

Workouts vary in intensity, depending on what your requirements are, so all levels are catered for.

• lose excess weight and tone up

• Develop your fitness levels

Various kinds of workout are available (Circuit, Stomach Abs, Martial Arts, LBT for example) and the workouts take place in your time, and at your place (ie home or work).

Workouts vary in intensity, depending on what your requirements are, so all levels are catered for.

Workouts are fun and great for relieving stress (and getting fitter) :thumbsup:

Workouts are fun and great for relieving stress (and getting fitter) :thumbsup:

i think i speak for anyone who reads this:

- how much.

Archived