Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

Hello Lauren

Oh well done for getting a place, you will love it. I run a personal training studio in Sheffield and we would love to help you get across the finishing line smiling. We have a great track record for helping people reaching their goals, which this year have included half marathons, 20 mile fell races, triathlons and duathlons. I know a couple of current clients who would love to chat to you about their experiences training with us if you were interested. We are based in Westbrook Court, Sharrowvale Road, near to Ecclesall Road.

Feel free to email me or ring

(alice@fairplaysport.co.uk/0114 221 6427)

Thanks

Alice

(I cant post a website link on here but i can happily send it to you if you email me)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a personal trainer from jan onwards who is expereinced in strength and mass training..

Having suffering a long period of depression, i have lost quite a bit of weight and need to focus on getting strong which means motivation forced reps and dietry assistance. I want to follow a specific 12 week programme hence form , logging of progress and diet is of extreme importance.

I am not made of money hence please bear this in mind if you are offering help.

My idea is to join muscle madness in sheff or a gym with lots of good strength equipment .

my goal is lean mass and strength!!

please pm me ..i live in stradbroke

• 4 weeks later...

Archived