Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

I'm a flexible personal trainer at Hillsborough.

Just take a look:

John

Extreme stretching - splits - YouTube

► 1:22► 1:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgXFApCGcGw23 Apr 2011 - 1 min - Uploaded by JKobiero

Sheffield Kick Shotokan Karate Club on Facebook, John Kobierowski Extreme stretching exercise - not for the ...

More videos for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... »

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Underground Fitness on Ecclesall Road South are amazing. Includes nutritional advice, full consultation of body fat %, % of muscle mass and water so you can really see whats going on in your body and the progress you're making. Which you do!! Hope that helps.

x

Just wondered if there are any trainers on here kind enough to offer me some free advice :).

Over the past 18 months i have managed to get down from 13 stone to 9 stone and reduce my body fat from 37.7 to 21%. I am easily managing to keep off the weight and have a healthy diet, however would just like to get more toned.

I already do lots of exercise, including strengthening exercises like squats, lunges, burpees etc and jog 4 miles 3 / 4 times a week. I have just started to also incorporate interval sessions in of around 10 minutes each time so am hoping this will make a difference.

I cant get to a gym, is it possible to get toned without using the weights at the gym? I dont really want to loose anymore weight so should i stop with the jogging? Any advice much appreciated. Thanks.

Archived