Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

Highly motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and fun-loving trainer wanted to join the Get Your Body Back Boot Camp team to run one of our busiest boot camps.

Must be available to to train groups of female clients 3 times a week for 45 minutes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 6.15-7AM. Great rates of pay plus potential for increased hours in near future.

Level 2 ETM or Gym Instructor, Liability insurance and first aid certificate essential.

For more information about our boot camps please visit http://www.bootcampsheffield.com

Resistance training is a must - it's the only way to achieve a tight toned look, but you don't have to use weights ( as an ex bodybuilder it pains me to say so!!!!!!!!!) I train a lot of my female clients using resistance tubes. They come in a variety of strengths but unlike weights are cheap to buy and easy to store away. They are simple to use and you can do a total body workout with them. I would also drop the jogging in favour of power marching. It's hard work, but non impact so less likely to create problems with knees and lower back ( typical joggers injuries) and will certainly give you good toned legs and the all important " buns of steel"!

Hope this helps

Ann

Thanks a lot for your help, i have started to increase my resistance training and think i am noticing the difference already! Good to know i dont need to use the weights :) will carry on with the squats etc!

Will also calm down with the jogging, i do loads of walking anyway so will stick to that :) Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived