Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

JSW143

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

wanting to start boxing in the new year, looking at it for a career. i do weights at the moment and thats it, but also wanting to get fitter.

anyone know any people let me know..

I started off doing one to ones with my instructor Farhad Ali which was mainly boxing on focus mitts and he really did push me hard both on technique and fitness. His number is 07775 914155 if you want to give him a ring i find him very helpful.

I,ve got Glynn,s mobile, but don,t want to post it on a forum, google Sheffield Boxing Centre, the website will have the number on it, or just go down any night from 4pm onwards and join in... top bloke Glynn.

Craig.

• 1 month later...

any one got any idea of how much these cost as i go on holiday soon and could do with losing weight to look good in the bikini!!

or any one interested in losing weight (women only) id be interested in going running with a buddy but i dont drive and going to the gym,boxing,boxercise but i dont have long to do it so it has to be soon and intensive!!!!!

thanx

I found going on a diet, swimming twice a week and going to the gym lost my weight 2stone in a year. Burton Street gym only £3 pay as you go. As for the diet stopped eating all sweet things and had wholemeal pasta with salad, wholemeal bread etc.

good luck

If you want fast results, come to one of the classes I run. One member lost 5cm on her waistline inside 2 weeks, and that was training once a week.

The classes are £4 and you will be training with like minded people all with the same goals, the majority of class members are female (95% female/5% male) and in many cases the only attendees are female.

Classes are

Monday - High Green - Paces

Tuesday - Hunters Bar - St Williams Church, Hunters Bar

Wednesday - Deepcar - St Johns Church, St Johns Rd

Thursday - Stannington. - Jack and Jills

I do Personal Training at home, check the website and see if it suits you.

Archived