Anyone fancy suggesting a subject for me to write about?

So, I'm finally trying my hand at songwriting and, thanks to another poster on the forum, I now have a basic idea of how to go about it. That's progress! Trouble is I'm now struggling for something to write about.

There are the obvious issues covered again and again on threads on here but I'd like to be a little less clichéd if possible so, if you have a subject or, better still, a story which you think would go well in a song then the floor's yours!

So, I'm finally trying my hand at songwriting and, thanks to another poster on the forum, I now have a basic idea of how to go about it. That's progress! Trouble is I'm now struggling for something to write about.

There are the obvious issues covered again and again on threads on here but I'd like to be a little less clichéd if possible so, if you have a subject or, better still, a story which you think would go well in a song then the floor's yours!

Went to see Gong at the Leadmill the other year. They did a song called Happy Banker W**ker"

Archived