Anyone fancy suggesting a subject for me to write about?

• 3 months later...
Guest sibon
You could go all Nick Cave on this interesting little mystery.

Indeed he did. I heard it for the first time tonight in the Red Deer.

A good night, a great pub and a good song.

Still don't know whodunnit though:)

Reading that old miniminch thread has made me realise how the forum's changed over the years. We were all so amusing, darlings! What's gone so badly wrong ... :huh:

I have read those threads before, they have been posted on other forums probably by members of SF. They were absolutely fantastic, where is this rare talent hiding nowadays?:(

So, I'm finally trying my hand at songwriting and, thanks to another poster on the forum, I now have a basic idea of how to go about it. That's progress! Trouble is I'm now struggling for something to write about.

There are the obvious issues covered again and again on threads on here but I'd like to be a little less clichéd if possible so, if you have a subject or, better still, a story which you think would go well in a song then the floor's yours!

too much spare time may be?

Excellent. Get it on YouTube :D .

Thanks Sibon!

The current plan is to get it recorded soon and then send the first copy to Hecate.

Trouble is, given the current, ongoing "Riverflow" saga, that could take many many months.

Thanks Sibon!

The current plan is to get it recorded soon and then send the first copy to Hecate.

Trouble is, given the current, ongoing "Riverflow" saga, that could take many many months.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing it.

Archived