Ban on mephedrone "a failure".

If they prosecuted people they could make up the money in fines.

Not really, since the chances of detection are so low.

Now, if it was taxed, EVERYONE who used it would pay!

Millions of pounds for the government, and the quality of the drug is assured instead of being trampled on by lowlife scum criminals.

Not really, since the chances of detection are so low.

Now, if it was taxed, EVERYONE who used it would pay!

Millions of pounds for the government, and the quality of the drug is assured instead of being trampled on by lowlife scum criminals.

What I find interesting is that most of the people with power were around in the 1960s flower power era and would have thought they would have wanted to legalise drugs if anyone would.

But why is it illegal?

Because of stupid tabloid scare stories about mephedrone causing deaths, none of which was true. They were lies. Made-up scare stories.

So, we have government policy decided by idiotic, dishonest tabloid story writers.

Besides, as soon as mephedrone was made illegal other legal highs took their place.

Government policies on drugs are stupid, idiotic, cause harm and cost us money.

Because of stupid tabloid scare stories about mephedrone causing deaths, none of which was true. They were lies. Made-up scare stories.

So, we have government policy decided by idiotic, dishonest tabloid story writers.

Besides, as soon as mephedrone was made illegal other legal highs took their place.

Government policies on drugs are stupid, idiotic, cause harm and cost us money.

Indeed and no-one has the backbone to do anything about it. I used to like my mephedrone of a weekend. Now I just have booze and fags to look forward to and I don't smoke.

It is absurd that I can be sent to prison for smoking the wrong kind of vegetable or eating the wrong kind of mushroom, which like the transfiguration cracker, only becomes illegal when I place it in my mouth.

Indeed and no-one has the backbone to do anything about it. I used to like my mephedrone of a weekend. Now I just have booze and fags to look forward to and I don't smoke.

It is absurd that I can be sent to prison for smoking the wrong kind of vegetable or eating the wrong kind of mushroom, which like the transfiguration cracker, only becomes illegal when I place it in my mouth.

You used to be able to but psylocibin, entirely legally, in Amsterdam.

A Canadian girl, with a history of depression, who had been drinking, killed herself by taking shrooms and jumping off a tall building.

The ever-pragmatic Dutch suggested this would be a reason for banning tall buildings instead of shrooms.

They failed.

Ducks that fly south for the winter don't get a lift to the top floor of the building and don't take off from the top of buildings.

Think of of it as Darwinism, if these people think drugs can make them fly why not try to take off from the ground?

You used to be able to but psylocibin, entirely legally, in Amsterdam.

A Canadian girl, with a history of depression, who had been drinking, killed herself by taking shrooms and jumping off a tall building.

The ever-pragmatic Dutch suggested this would be a reason for banning tall buildings instead of shrooms.

They failed.

Ducks that fly south for the winter don't get a lift to the top floor of the building and don't take off from the top of buildings.

Think of of it as Darwinism, if these people think drugs can make them fly why not try to take off from the ground?

Do you take drugs spindrift?

(not including alcohol, cigarettes or caffeine)

Archived