Ban on mephedrone "a failure".

Depends who you know. MDMA powder/crystals are becoming more popular again

I would have thought a powdered form of MDMA would be much easier to adulterate and cut, the drug dealer's favourite way to increase their profit.

It's only when things are regulated that adulteration can be controlled as the Victorians found out when food became mass produced. There were all sorts of nasty adulterants added to food in order to increase profit until those practices were made illegal.

There's no way of guaranteeing drug purity until drugs are legal.

I would have thought a powdered form of MDMA would be much easier to adulterate and cut, the drug dealer's favourite way to increase their profit.

It's only when things are regulated that adulteration can be controlled as the Victorians found out when food became mass produced. There were all sorts of nasty adulterants added to food in order to increase profit until those practices were made illegal.

There's no way of guaranteeing drug purity until drugs are legal.

It probably is easier but at least people know its MDMA. Pills can be and are just about anything as this site shows http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=region_home&region=2&sub_region=7

I would imagine that you are asking whether Spindrift uses any currently illegal substances because you intend to persue the line that 'Only people who use drugs would want to decriminalise or legalise them'

Well, lets just head that one off at the pass shall we? It clearly is not the case that everyone calling for legalisation is a drug user - and you'd be calling an awful lot of well regarded senior policemen, scientists, politicians and other public figures liars if you did.

Why don't you let spindrift answer the question instead of imagining things as per usual.

Why don't you let spindrift answer the question instead of imagining things as per usual.

I don't need to 'let' Spindrift do anything, silly. And besides, my comments were directed at Hots on, who is equally free to answer my point, but probably won't.

It probably is easier but at least people know its MDMA. Pills can be and are just about anything as this site shows http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=region_home&region=2&sub_region=7

That's true, although the market for pills is so enormous tainted supplies would be rejected pretty quickly except by rogue, unscrupulous and dangerous criminals.

The kind to whom making mephedrone illegal was a gift...

Archived