Price to use a public toilet

I went for a pee at Planet Hollywood in London and it cost me a quid, it wasn’t actually a charge but there was a bloke on the door giving everyone the dead eye that didn’t put their money in the box.

It'd take more than getting a dirty look to make me shell out a pound for a pee!!:hihi:

When I was on holiday in the Philippines, I didn't believe my brother when he told me that some places charged you different rates, depending on what you needed to do. But he was telling the truth - when I went in, I was asked if I wanted to urinate or defecate and handed a ticket and what they obviously considered to be the appropriate number of sheets of loo paper!!

don't use the toilets nr san marco sq in venice ,after useing it, a fat old bag ,mafia toilet hag on the door, wanted half my life savings for a 5 minute crap.as there had been no seat on the toilet and it was winter and I'd just spent 3 million quid for two coffees at "cafe florian" I told her ,no way , eff off .without a word she just hit a big red button on the wall which set off an alarm like a 2nd ww air raid siren ,I made it to the bottom of the steps,just to get stopped by the crapper police who wanted double .my girl friend who had been waiting for me at the bottom of the steps . just looked at me and said" for gods sake what the hell did you do in there" !!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It'd take more than getting a dirty look to make me shell out a pound for a pee!!:hihi:

When I was on holiday in the Philippines, I didn't believe my brother when he told me that some places charged you different rates, depending on what you needed to do. But he was telling the truth -when I went in, I was asked if I wanted to urinate or defecate and handed a ticket and what they obviously considered to be the appropriate number of sheets of loo paper!!

Could you claim a rebate if you couldn't ... well you know... get one out?

Well, that crapper feeds straight into the Grand Canal. They need to charge the extortionate fees to pay somebody to smash up the Richards ... Can't have the tourists seeing them, can we?

to true :hihi:wall to wall tourist's (they'll end up with turnstyle 's to get in), I being one of them:DI apart from that and the ripoffs ,it can still a be a magical place ,the same day was vivaldi's birthday ,and there was an evening concert on at "the vivaldi church" .with a string quartet playing the four seasons:)

Archived