Sick of Sheffield

Digsy

The OP should certainly report the robbery even though no action will be taken.

Not reporting just keeps crime figures down and the police can proudly say that crime is falling.

Then they'd only be deluding themselves.

I know plenty of people with autism, and to be honest they would be ashamed at your attitude being linked with their condition.

I think your posts are offensive to others with similar disabilities.

Your free to ask the plenty of people with autism you know to come read this thread and give their opinions, to support your claim.

If my posts are offensive to others with a similar disability to me then I'll ask for forgiveness, but unfortunately I can't help it, it's called autism.

They're deluded? I think you are.

I didn't say they are deluded, I said "Then they'd only be deluding themselves." and what I meant is "if they believe crime is falling because people like me are not reporting them then they would be deluding themselves".

Ask yourself this, do they believe crime is falling because people like me are not reporting them?

You wouldn't be alone in thinking me deluded, Dawkins thinks I am too.

I don't for a second believe that any officer believes the crime figures to be an accurate representation of the ACTUAL crime figure, it's just as close to as they are going to get.

Knowing that I can't be under the impression that they are deluded.

Your free to ask the plenty of people with autism you know to come read this thread and give their opinions, to support your claim.

If my posts are offensive to others with a similar disability to me then I'll ask for forgiveness, but unfortunately I can't help it, it's called autism.

I wouldn't want someone with similar disabilities to read this. I've not met many people who willingly let their abilities control their lives.

They are definitely offensive. You're basically telling others you can't live your life because of these disabilities when there are thousands of people who DO live their lives in spite of them.

Do you sad people really have nothing better to do than spend days attempting to tear apart the OP's every word? I think we get that you obviously don't agree with certain decisions he's made, but now that your points have been reiterated repeatedly maybe you can all go get a life now.

Do you sad people really have nothing better to do than spend days attempting to tear apart the OP's every word? I think we get that you obviously don't agree with certain decisions he's made, but now that your points have been reiterated repeatedly maybe you can all go get a life now.

You could also get a life instead of hunting down threads where you don't agree with the posters?

I wouldn't want someone with similar disabilities to read this. I've not met many people who willingly let their abilities control their lives.

They are definitely offensive. You're basically telling others you can't live your life because of these disabilities when there are thousands of people who DO live their lives in spite of them.

No m8, that's you making crap up again.

I don't willingly let my disabilities control my life no more than someone with no legs lets it control theirs?

I have worked most of my life with my disabilities unknown to me, it's only over the last 6-7 years that I let the world grind me down to the point I became agoraphobic, something which I have asked for help with and in doing so has identified my disabilities.

Archived