Sick of Sheffield

Digsy

You could also get a life instead of hunting down threads where you don't agree with the posters?

You keep jumping the gun, you see I happen to know Shaz hasn't been hunting down threads where she don't agree with posters, she has silently watched from the beginning up to the point she can't take your crap any more and felt the need to intervene.

What we have established so far is that you know nothing.

You keep jumping the gun, you see I happen to know Shaz hasn't been hunting down threads where she don't agree with posters, she has silently watched from the beginning up to the point she can't take your crap any more and felt the need to intervene.

What we have established so far is that you know nothing.

That may be the case, but from what I can see you're the one who has been constantly repeating things. Blaming everything possible on your disabilities and if anyone dares to disagree with you, using your abilities to tell them they're wrong or that they're discriminating.

That may be the case, but from what I can see you're the one who has been constantly repeating things. Blaming everything possible on your disabilities and if anyone dares to disagree with you, using your abilities to tell them they're wrong or that they're discriminating.

No I think you'll find I've been answering people's questions and battling trolls.

Personally I think you're the troll, none of it quite rings true.

Well I can only assure you that it is, as for none of it ringing true, again your showing your ignorance of the ASD.

Not telling the truth is not in my nature.

1) it's against my religion.

2) where as once upon I would say, that its not in my nature, now I can blame it on the autism, because it would be accurate, making up stories is not something that comes easy to someone like me.

In return though I would say that your knowing plenty of autistic people doesn't ring true, else you wouldn't be as ignorant towards the symptoms of it as you appear to be.

Which would also bring into doubt that you work from home, or maybe you do, you don't own a white sports car do you?

Well I can only assure you that it is, as for none of it ringing true, again your showing your ignorance of the ASD.

2) where as once upon I would say, that its not in my nature, now I can blame it on the autism, because it would be accurate, making up stories is not something that comes easy to someone like me.

In return though I would say that your knowing plenty of autistic people doesn't ring true, else you wouldn't be as ignorant towards the symptoms of it as you appear to be.

Which would also bring into doubt that you work from home, or maybe you do, you don't own a white sports car do you?

You're like a broken record, it's incredible!

For you to say that I don't understand autism because your story doesn't ring true to me would mean you are assuming I believe some of your story.

What would be the point of lying about working from home? It doesn't make a bit of sense, who would care if I worked in an office or from home?

For you to say that I don't understand autism because your story doesn't ring true to me would mean you are assuming I believe some of your story.

So far you've called the symptoms of autism idiotic and pathetic.

And the funny thing here is I don't really care whether you want to believe this event or not, you are doing exactly what I want you to, keeping the thread bumped so that more people can view it and be weary of white sports cars (possibly a toyota).

What would be the point of lying about working from home? It doesn't make a bit of sense, who would care if I worked in an office or from home?

Maybe to divert the impression that you could well be an unemployed troll with nothing better to do with his time than insult/insinuate and by your own admission harass disabled people.

So far you've called the symptoms of autism idiotic and pathetic.

And the funny thing here is I don't really care whether you want to believe this event or not, you are doing exactly what I want you to, keeping the thread bumped so that more people can view it and be weary of white sports cars (possibly a toyota).

Maybe to divert the impression that you could well be an unemployed troll with nothing better to do with his time than insult/insinuate and by your own admission harass disabled people.

That entire post is based on your inability to read my posts and your obsession with claiming people are insulting disabilities.

Where did I say I like to harass disabled people?

I told you your posts are an insult to people who live with these disabilities, that's not the same thing.

Technically I'm not employed, as I work for myself. So in a way you're right on one point.