Sick of Sheffield

Digsy

Wow... Pot, Kettle, Black comes to mind there.

Yes I do have plenty of time thank you, working from home has many benefits.

I wasn't making any reference to your time.

It was a reference to you telling Shaz not to waste time disagreeing with you, when you seem to be wasting plenty disagreeing with Digsy. Pot, Kettle indeed, but applied to you. :hihi:

Maybe you should just take your own advice...

You could also get a life instead of hunting down threads where you don't agree with the posters?

I wasn't making any reference to your time.

It was a reference to you telling Shaz not to waste time disagreeing with you, when you seem to be wasting plenty disagreeing with Digsy. Pot, Kettle indeed, but applied to you. :hihi:

Maybe you should just take your own advice...

Yes. She had already mentioned that, which was what I was replying to. I think you missed reading her original post.

I know you feel fed up and disheartened, but there may be a chance the thieves are on cctv, it might be worth reporting if over the phone or get someone else to do it for you on their mobile and get the police to ring you back, and tell them when and where,they might be able to trace a number plate if it's on CCTV. I mean £190 is quite a substantial amount of money, surely the police should take that seriously.

Maybe we could organise a collection to help the OP get over the loss of his money.

Kind offer but seriously we are ok now, you have on the other hand given me an idea.

The experience wasn't pleasant and I'd imagine if it wasn't for the fact my family rallied together for us it would have been far far worse.

I wouldn't want anyone to go through that, can't seem to find any charity's in Sheffield that support crime victims apart from the national one.

Nothing local though, that I can find.

Maybe I should take Cameron up on his offer of this Big Society and set up a charity for robbery victims, provide council-ling, food hampers, credits to essential utilities to help people during hard times.

I don't mind volunteering some time into such a cause, it'd give me an excuse to get out more.

Start it off making my own donations and accepting any collections, I wouldn't want anything from it except expenses (actual expenses, not cooked up figures that give me a fat wallet).

For the most part I don't think I'd need much in donations either, I'm pretty sure most businesses in Sheffield would donate the odd bit of food for such a cause as and when people needed it, we used to get crates of pop and boxes of crisps donated for the Disabled Childrens Holiday group I used to collect for.

Obviously crediting peoples utility bills will need donations though.

Where did I say I like to harass disabled people?

I'm not coming back to read them. I'm coming back because it interests me to see how pathetic people can be with regards to their own lives.

You've been inside for 6-7 years but you're ok to wander from one end of Sheffield to the other carrying a load of money on you?

Not only do you admit it, but carry on with the onslaught of insinuating questions.

I told you your posts are an insult to people who live with these disabilities, that's not the same thing.

I have told you that we'll have to agree to disagree but you still keep chewing at my ankles.

Technically I'm not employed, as I work for myself. So in a way you're right on one point.

From my perspective you work for the banks + inland revenue in the same way I work for the banks + dwp + charities.

I wish you the best of luck in your self EMPLOYMENT though.

Or if working for your own business, an employee of that company.

Do you see why I have valid reasons to doubt you yet?

It's because I think you talk crap.

Kind offer but seriously we are ok now, you have on the other hand given me an idea.

The experience wasn't pleasant and I'd imagine if it wasn't for the fact my family rallied together for us it would have been far far worse.

I wouldn't want anyone to go through that, can't seem to find any charity's in Sheffield that support crime victims apart from the national one.

Nothing local though, that I can find.

Maybe I should take Cameron up on his offer of this Big Society and set up a charity for robbery victims, provide council-ling, food hampers, credits to essential utilities to help people during hard times.

I don't mind volunteering some time into such a cause, it'd give me an excuse to get out more.

Start it off making my own donations and accepting any collections, I wouldn't want anything from it except expenses (actual expenses, not cooked up figures that give me a fat wallet).

For the most part I don't think I'd need much in donations either, I'm pretty sure most businesses in Sheffield would donate the odd bit of food for such a cause as and when people needed it, we used to get crates of pop and boxes of crisps donated for the Disabled Childrens Holiday group I used to collect for.

Obviously crediting peoples utility bills will need donations though.

How would you establish between the people who were really in need and those that were taking the p***?

How would you establish between the people who were really in need and those that were taking the p***?

I'll have to take some time to think about that one and get back to you with it, perhaps protocols for the councillors to identify those that need it, just as a knee jerk response?

But like I said, I'd have to think about it some more.

Not at all. I was being kind and trying to find a little of your post that could come even close to the truth.

The rest is just in your own head.

I think you ought to stop typing m8, your just adding to your own demise, now your admitting that you can't recognise the truth when you see it.

Your entitled to your opinions though and I am listening to you mate, I'll give you some comfort in knowing that not everything you have said is crap, you've managed a few good posts.

I think you ought to stop typing m8, your just adding to your own demise, now your admitting that you can't recognise the truth when you see it.

Your entitled to your opinions though and I am listening to you mate, I'll give you some comfort in knowing that not everything you have said is crap, you've managed a few good posts.

I can recognise the truth, and the truth is that most of what you've said is a load of crap.

You're right, I am entitled to my opinions, and as I said, your posts are extremely offensive.

It's also extremely irritating that you keep calling me "m8".

Archived