Earlier weddings.. please help! Dunno where to begin

Oh I found it.. good idea, wonder how to go about it? Any experience of this anyone?x

You could give odeon or showroom (?) a call and ask to speak to the manager, explain the situation and see what they can offer? Im sure they'll be able to offer something. Obviously, its just - what film? Another thing, if you went along this route, to add to your worries :lol:

:hihi:.. wonderful, more stress! I'd stick summat funny on! x

Make sure its age banded correctly ;) If youve got young kids attending.... went to the cinema yesterday and a young lad (with his parents) was stopped from watching 'Paul'. It took me to say I 'knew' his older sister, we go to college together :confused: for the staff to believe them! He did look quite underage (around 13yo) and its aged 15+ but there werent that many bad parts to it. Just staff 'doing their job' .... It might be difficult to source a film, suitable for everyone though!

Archived