Help with needy boyfriend

We've been seeing eachother for about six months and to me that means the relationship is still in the baby stages. I'm young and I don't know where my life is headed at the moment so I'm quite relaxed about our relationship. I care for him but I have a busy life with lots of other things besides him in it. He's a bit older than me and has already said he wants me to have his babies and has mentioned marriage. He is really needy and obsessive, he says he spends his whole days thinking about me. If I don't reply to his texts straight away he gets crazy and starts panicking, asking me what's wrong. Nothing's wrong! I just have a life and don't want to pander to every single text! I've told him about this and told him he needs to chill out a bit and stop going crazy but a few days later he'll be back doing my head in! I don't know what to do about it. I wish he'd just act like a normal person and stop pushing me. I've tried talking to him and it hasn't worked, what else can I do?? :help::help::help:

We've been seeing eachother for about six months and to me that means the relationship is still in the baby stages. I'm young and I don't know where my life is headed at the moment so I'm quite relaxed about our relationship. I care for him but I have a busy life with lots of other things besides him in it. He's a bit older than me and has already said he wants me to have his babies and has mentioned marriage. He is really needy and obsessive, he says he spends his whole days thinking about me. If I don't reply to his texts straight away he gets crazy and starts panicking, asking me what's wrong. Nothing's wrong! I just have a life and don't want to pander to every single text! I've told him about this and told him he needs to chill out a bit and stop going crazy but a few days later he'll be back doing my head in! I don't know what to do about it. I wish he'd just act like a normal person and stop pushing me. I've tried talking to him and it hasn't worked, what else can I do?? :help::help::help:

"Needy" is enough to have me running. <shudders>

Not sure what "gay" has to do with it though. (noob)

Archived