Teaching to hate!

It wasn't just about cruelty to children. It also showed many examples of teaching of hatred. A practice which IS the curriculum for about 2000 schools of a certain type!

Since the programme made it clear that this was NOT the case, what's the basis for your claim?

We see far to much of these sweeping generalisations on here, like the out-pourings of hatred against all muslims when 0.000002% of the muslim population marched on Wooton Basset with silly placards.

Islam, like all three major faiths, frowns on homosexuality. What a revelation.

Islam, like all three major faiths, believes anyone who doesn't follow it is damned. What a revelation.

Muslims feel their values clash with Western values. What a revelation. So to fully assimilate Muslims should abandon their faith and indulge in drinking, fornicating and gambling, things accepted in the West?

Yes, it did, but it also highlighted where it was bad, it seems your denying anything bad was said in this programme! :loopy:

Nope, I'm saying your claims are dishonest. You've just admitted it yourself, first you claim all 2000 schools teach the same thing then when I show you a very different school that teaches very different values have no answer other than abuse.

You said all 2000 schools teach the same nonsense.

This isn't true.

Since the programme made it clear that this was NOT the case, what's the basis for your claim?

We see far to much of these sweeping generalisations on here, like the out-pourings of hatred against all muslims when 0.000002% of the muslim population marched on Wooton Basset with silly placards.

Islam, like all three major faiths, frowns on homosexuality. What a revelation.

Islam, like all three major faiths, believes anyone who doesn't follow it is damned. What a revelation.

Muslims feel their values clash with Western values. What a revelation. So to fully assimilate Muslims should abandon their faith and indulge in drinking, fornicating and gambling, things accepted in the West?

What :loopy:

Where is all this coming from, what has this to do with this thread?

Nope, I'm saying your claims are dishonest. You've just admitted it yourself, first you claim all 2000 schools teach the same thing then when I show you a very different school that teaches very different values have no answer other than abuse.

You said all 2000 schools teach the same nonsense.

This isn't true.

You've shown the one school used in the programme (which I praise!), as evidence that nothing else was said in the programme! :loopy:

6th time, not my evidence, it was in the programme itself! Shout at that!

GROW UP!

It wasn't just about cruelty to children. It also showed many examples of teaching of hatred. A practice which IS the curriculum for about 2000 schools of a certain type!

No, it isn't, as the programme made clear in the interview with Dr Taj Hargey and his progressive, liberal teachings.

Archived