Teaching to hate!

My Bold=

Why don't you report this to the authorities?

It's been on the BBC news tonight and an undercover documentary is being aired right now! The tapes have been given to the police and if you read the thread you would know that some imams have been arrested over violence towards children!

I mentioned Sheffield, since this is a Sheffield forum.

Why don't you report this to the proper authorities if you too feel aggrieved by these things?

I call for all moderate muslims to report atrocities to the proper authorities, these could be your children! If you watch the program, the undercover reports and raised concerns are by / from moderate muslims.

If what they're doing is actually illegal then they should be charged with appropriate offences and be dealt with in court.

If not then perhaps OFSTED ought to be doing something.

Apparently it is legal to physically punish children at part time schools. But if I was one of the parents I'd be pushing for them to be done for assault.

Apparently it is legal to physically punish children at part time schools. But if I was one of the parents I'd be pushing for them to be done for assault.

That would be after i'd pasted anyone who assaulted my kids first.

Apparently it's not illegal for these kids to be slapped, punched and kicked.

I bet they are furious that the people who filmed them are Muslims.

Nah...don't believe it it looks as though it's staged and the video messed around with...:|

Those kids were scared, they knew what was going to happen. I'd like to know what they'd done wrong, it wasn't obvious in most cases!

Apparently it's not illegal for these kids to be slapped, punched and kicked.

I bet they are furious that the people who filmed them are Muslims.

Nah...don't believe it it looks as though it's staged and the video messed around with...:|

Just wait till the 7/7 conspiricy theorists get their hands on it.:suspect:

Archived