Teaching to hate!

and the thread titles teaching to hate...........hes teaching the whole of europe to hate

Ok then...take the hate aspect out of the equation...How do you stand on child abuse...ok/not ok...do you participate/not participate...these kids are as young as 6, Wilders is an adult trying to convince adults.

These teachers have a captive audience perhaps some onlookers get off on this kind of thing, what you think mel...

Scary documentary. Hopefully ofsted will shut the offending schools down.

Didn't the documentary say that there are over 2,000 of these schools being run by the islamic group in Pakistan / India (?)

This whole group should be banned, here at least!

What kind of a reply is that? I'm surprised you were bothered to type it.

You mean like this reply?

Why, what would they do?

You're implying they'd do nothing. I implied doing something is better than doing nothing.

Didn't the documentary say that there are over 2,000 of these schools being run by the islamic group in Pakistan / India (?)

This whole group should be banned, here at least!

And what would happen if they were banned? I'll tell you what they'd do, they would straight to the ECHR. If the appeal was dismissed they could probably turn to violence, which is one of the things which Uncle Bin Liner is thought to want BTW.

As it is, things could get very nasty right now. The TV programme didn't portray muslims in a positive light; the average non-muslim man in the street could take retribution on any muslim, extemist or not. Muslims themselves are probably not going to be happy about the programme and could demonstrate or even riot. One way or another, it's all going to come to a head at sometime.

Archived