Teaching to hate!

And what would happen if they were banned? I'll tell you what they'd do, they would straight to the ECHR. If the appeal was dismissed they could probably turn to violence, which is one of the things which Uncle Bin Liner is thought to want BTW.

As it is, things could get very nasty right now. The TV programme didn't portray muslims in a positive light; the average non-muslim man in the street could take retribution on any muslim, extemist or not. Muslims themselves are probably not going to be happy about the programme and could demonstrate or even riot. One way or another, it's all going to come to a head at sometime.

It'll probably be the anit-fascist party!

Ban all faith schools. It is so simple. Do not pander to homophobic, misogynistic, my god is best, child indoctrinating parents, however misguided they may be. Schools should not be implicit in messing up kids' heads.

Agreed.....

Ban all faith schools. It is so simple. Do not pander to homophobic, misogynistic, my god is best, child indoctrinating parents, however misguided they may be. Schools should not be implicit in messing up kids' heads.

They'll probably get away with it because of human rights!

I'll drink to that.....:thumbsup:

Me too, and I do mean all. The christian and catholic versions put me about even more than the muzzy ones. I must say there is a real strength of feeling when it comes to Islam in Sheffield, every night there is a new muzzy bashing thread (some justified I have to say) and the usual holocaust denier types like Spindrift:hihi:. Serious though this is one little forum, if the whole of society is like this then I can see an impending white british Vs muzzy head to head on a mass scale. Whats really bad is the press are breeding the majority of it with their whitewash views

Apparently it's not illegal for these kids to be slapped, punched and kicked.I bet they are furious that the people who filmed them are Muslims.

Nah...don't believe it it looks as though it's staged and the video messed around with...:|

Can anyone provide a link to the laws on this?

one vital difference tho NOT ALL muslims take part in these more extreme acts

Gert Wilders is ALWAYS extreme regarding islam

Yes but he is ONE man there are hundreds if not thousands of hate preachers in this country who teach to classes full of children who take those preachings in and go out and spread the word as they get older of children.

Archived