Mystery Hotels at East Midlands Airport

Looking for an overnight hotel stay with parking and transfer at or near East Midlands Airport. Was offered the "Mystery Hotel" option where they don't tell you the hotel name until after you've booked. Has anyone done this, and if so what hotels are allocated. It's only £20 per person for the room, 3 days parking and transfers so it's not a bad offer, unless the hotel is a flea pit next to an all night abbatoir.

Does it matter? You're only there for a few hours.

A friend did it in London and got a posh place for his money.

Doesn't matter much to me at all. However if it's a crap place my wife can cause serious injury, so it would need ambulance access.

Looking for an overnight hotel stay with parking and transfer at or near East Midlands Airport. Was offered the "Mystery Hotel" option where they don't tell you the hotel name until after you've booked. Has anyone done this, and if so what hotels are allocated. It's only £20 per person for the room, 3 days parking and transfers so it's not a bad offer, unless the hotel is a flea pit next to an all night abbatoir.

can you see from whichever website you are looking to book through what the worst hotel could be? if you can and it looks acceptable then perhaps worth the risk... have to say that staying in a hotel the night before a flight should add to the travel experence in my opinion - not make it worse ... if it looks to be a bad choice I would travel on the day.

Archived