Teacher 'sprayed Asian pupils who smelt of curry'

It appears Mrs Davies was over zealous in her application of air freshener

"Elizabeth Davies, 48, was accused of "humiliating" children aged between three and six by using the aerosol spray on them on nursery class.

Miss Davies faces being struck for using the air freshener on pupils at her inner-city school with a large Asian catchment.

The hearing was told she accused Bangladeshi children of smelling of onions or curry – and would say "there is a waft coming in from paradise" before blasting the air freshener."

However there is nothing worse than curry farts...

"Mrs Davies is also accused of spraying other children who broke wind, washing their hands with pine disinfectant and making them stand on newspaper for accidentally wetting themselves."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8323500/Teacher-sprayed-Asian-pupils-who-smelt-of-curry.html

I like the smell of curry.
Yeh! so do I !but not second hand when it's laced with garlic!

When I have to be seated next to other people the next day for hours,I avoid curries.I think the teacher has a point but probably overreacted.Teachers have enough to put up with already.

Yeh! so do I !but not second hand when it's laced with garlic!

When I have to be seated next to other people the next day for hours,I avoid curries.I think the teacher has a point but probably overreacted.Teachers have enough to put up with already.

Those people should have more respect. Eating their garlic laced curries and sitting near you. Honestly what is this world coming to!!???

Political correctness gone mad. . . .

I blame everyone but me. ..

Blah blah blah. . . queue immigrant bashing and and the descent of Daily Mail curtain twitchers on this thread . . . . and then the bleeding hearts who want everything to be fair and 'nice'. . . blah.

Archived