Any good holiday parks in great yarmouth

Hi Laura..... We have just booked a holiday Chalet which sleeps 6 people at HEMSBY HOLIDAY VILLAGE , monday to friday for £180 . (may30th-june 4th) It is about 8 miles from Yarmouth , but is based close to the beach, which is what we were looking for too. It has everything you want on site.... shop, swimming pool, bowling alley and Club, with nightly entertainment... If you want more details Pm me... Hope this helps !!

Hemsby is the most awful, tacky, hideous place I have ever had the misfortune to visit. The holiday camps didn't look much better than Hi-Di-Hi.

It makes Blackpool look like Milan.

Depends on wat yr lookin for ........ If your on a budget with kids to consider Hemsby is great ... If yr a snob and expect 5 star accommodation .... It would be tacky !!! .... A holiday is wat you make it !!!

Give Hemsby a try Laura .... !! (don't knock it till you've tried it !)

Don't know what type of place you want and it is a long time since I stayed there but Eastern Beach at Caister was always very good, backs onto the beach. There was a pub next to the site called The Never Turn Back and then another site at the other side of the pub. http://www.easternbeachcaravanpark.co.uk/ Like I say it is a good many years since I was there but the location was very good.

Archived