Best dishes at Noodle Inn, London Rd

TheRedBaron

Singapore vermicelli is very good if you like spicy food.

The noodle soup special is good, I particularly like having vermicelli in my dishes, I find them easier to eat with chops sticks than udon noodles. I can also recommend the dumpings in noodle soup as well.

For starters I'm quite addicted to the king prawn and squid in salt and chilli and their tofu version is also very good. Also their spare ribs in garlic (you have to love garlic to love this dish, they do put alot of garlic in it). The peking ribs are good aswell.

I could go on forever about chinese food, but those particular dishes are always re-ordered everytime we go.

King prawn and squid in salt and chilli totally RULES!!!

I like the noodle soup BUT i cant finish a full one (i hate wasting food). I find those portions are a bit too big for me unless ive been on a 5km run beforehand ;)

King prawn and squid in salt and chilli totally RULES!!!

I like the noodle soup BUT i cant finish a full one (i hate wasting food). I find those portions are a bit too big for me unless ive been on a 5km run beforehand ;)

Agreed, the first time I ordered a soup bowl didnt know whether to eat it, or go for a swim in it.

I can't recommend the place enough.

We normally order a bowl of the noodle soup and a starter (salt and chilli king prawn) to share. It normally feeds us up perfectly plus the bill only comes to £12. Bargain.

How did the fried fish fillets in chilli oil go? I saw that on the menu the other day but haven't had time to try it.

Archived