Condoms, airports and security.

Nope. Just a pretend post. But I digress, any sensible answers to my question? Or would I be better off asking a brick wall.
Brick wall, Sheff Forum... Sheff Forum, brick wall...

No, I'm still not sure :hihi:

If you get 2 bricks from the wall, snap them together about waist height, might save you having to worry about condoms? :|

Hi guys, cant find a definite answer on this one. Planning on traveling via plane on Friday. Were not taking any checked luggage, just carry on. Has anyone had any issues with carrying on condoms? Last thing I want is to be publicly humiliated by security whilst a huge queue watches haha.

would you not just be better ringing the airline/ airport and asking them....

Nope. Just a pretend post. But I digress, any sensible answers to my question? Or would I be better off asking a brick wall.

And yet you still haven't got the point of our posts.

A large percentage of adults will be or hoping to be having sex on holiday, so they will be taking condoms with them. So why would airlines have a rule about it? It's just common sense, it's like asking if we are allowed to take clothes with us.

That's why you won't find a straight answer, because the question is so unbelievably stupid.

And yet you still haven't got the point of our posts.

A large percentage of adults will be or hoping to be having sex on holiday, so they will be taking condoms with them. So why would airlines have a rule about it? It's just common sense, it's like asking if we are allowed to take clothes with us.

That's why you won't find a straight answer, because the question is so unbelievably stupid.

There are ways of phrasing things without being so rude Linus. The OP obviously feels a little embarrassed, we know there isn't reason to be. End of!

Before you go just take them out of the wrappers, pull them open, spray paint them different colors and tell the customs official that the're party balloons and you're going to a wedding (or whatever) overseas.

You never know, you might just luck out and be checked by an official whose not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Do they not sell condoms where you are going?

condoms may not meet UK safety standards in many developing countries, and also can be difficult to obtain. Quality and size of condoms varies quite a bit worldwide.

besides, nobody should buy condoms in the UK anyway. You can walk into any family planning clinic in the country and get them for free in batches of up to 30.

Archived