Celebrity Worship Syndrome

In the UK, we are all little obsessed with celebrities: what they look like, what clothes they're wearing, who they are dating.

But what about when this mild interest grows, and turns into an unheathly infatuation?

I am running a small project on this subject and I'm looking for anyone who has, or knows someone who has had, a strong obsession with a celebrity. They may be a newsreader, a soap star, or even a politician.

If you or a friend has had any experience with this then please get in touch, I would love to hear from you!

In the UK, we are all little obsessed with celebrities: what they look like, what clothes they're wearing, who they are dating.

But what about when this mild interest grows, and turns into an unheathly infatuation?

I am running a small project on this subject and I'm looking for anyone who has, or knows someone who has had, a strong obsession with a celebrity. They may be a newsreader, a soap star, or even a politician.

If you or a friend has had any experience with this then please get in touch, I would love to hear from you!

Get a copy of Wilhelm Reich’s "The Mass Psychology of Fascism". An interesting read in relation to your field of interest.

Does Jesus Christ count as a celebrity....He certainly is known all over the world. :)

I hate to brake this to you, but he's been dead for about 2000 years, and half of the stuff you've read about him in hello magazine is ripped of from Heat magazines expose on Mithras.

I hate to brake this to you, but he's been dead for about 2000 years, and half of the stuff you've read about him in hello magazine is ripped of from Heat magazines expose on Mithras.

DEAD????? Are you sure. I could have sworn I saw him in Meadowhall last week....buying Heat magazine and expensive stuff from that shop that looks like the lights have fused. I followed him about for about 3 hours....and in that time he healed loads of people. Are you sure he is dead???? If so...can anyone give me the e-mail address for that show with Yvette Fielding and Derek Acorah :hihi:

was that the issue where Mithras was going to get back together with Jenifer Aniston ?

Archived