The Bottom line

It all strikes me as a little hypocritical for Imams to teach the "Infidelity" of the West whilst being involved in the economic opportunity residence in the West confers. I don’t like the wars being fought over oil. It is morally reprehensible to me to see innocent people being killed for this black sticky substance. But when it comes to offering a solution which provides an alternative, and which would not result in the decimation of the Western economy I am stumped.

I can, however empathise with these religious teachers who end up sounding like extremists. If the wars over oil were being fought in the isle of man, and images of schools "accidentally" blown to smithereens with blood stained school books littering the rubble I might start to feel that the people asking me to "rationalise" the economic necessities of the situation were infidels as well!

That's why there is now an urgent move in every western country to find an alternative source of energy and without a doubt a viable, workable alternative will appear on the market within the next 10-15 years and by 2030 90 percent of all types of vehicles will be using this new source of energy. The imports from the middle east wil be drastically reduced accordingly and peace will return to that part of the world........... I dont think.

The struggle between religious extremism and secularism will be going on for the next 50 years.

Archived